Sunday, July 29, 2012

Just in Case.....

For anyone who reads this blog, I thought that I would post a little of what is new.  This is Shirlee posting and this summer (2012) has been a wild and crazy busy one.  We have been following Rylee all over the state playing baseball.  He is doing very well and we are having a blast taking him.  He is now 13 old.

  We have been working on the outside of our home and getting it put back together.
 Mackenzie has been working diligently on her nursing degree and graduated in June.  She is now a Registered Nurse and lives in Ogden with her daughter.   Blakeley will turn 10 in September and is in dance, piano and has played a little baseball.  Zac and CJ have been busy with their two boys, Treyson and Tagg and now have added another boy, Thatcher in February.   Their boys have been very active all summer and they are all boy.....

Jim is working at HAFB and I am now working as the Deputy Treasurer in Morgan County.  I am sure that mother would be proud to have me in her old office.  It is a great job and is only two blocks from home.

I will try to find some old pics and post them on here as I find them.  It would be great if I find some that need some identification if anyone could help me.

I hope that you will enjoy this Blog and feel free to contribute anything you can.

Love to you all

Shirlee

No comments: